Digital Marketing Strategies For Start-up Companies
Last time we have undergone discussion on 4 Tips for Choosing the Perfectly Sounded Branding Agency and now we have chosen a new topic for start-ups. Having a strong online presence has become a necessity for businesses of all sizes.
Statistics show that more than half of consumers turn to the internet for information before making purchases:
- Data reveals that 67 percent of consumers are influenced by online reviews
- 54 percent of online buyers read online reviews before purchases
- More than half (54 percent) of online purchasers said they had read online reviews prior to hitting the buy button, while 39 percent of consumers who made purchases in-store did so, according to a study from customer ratings and review
For start-up owners who want to stand out from the rest, they must focus on how to be found online by those who are seeking what they are offering. It is essential for them to develop a digital marketing strategy that successfully promotes their brands and/or services online. We discussed it earlier about the digital marketing strategies
A Guide to Digital Marketing for a Start-up
Singh Recommends the Following Steps as You Begin Creating your Digital Marketing Strategy:
- Use your current position as a baseline to measure your overall progress against.
- Determine your start-up’s goals; ensure these goals are specific one, measurable and realistic.
- Identify your customers.
- Study your competitors.
The Next Steps is Share How to Attract and Retain Clients through the Internet:
To start, it is important to set up a website for your startup if you haven’t already. Whether you hire someone to design and create your website or choose to build your own is up to you. However, it is often more cost-effective for a startup owner, especially one with a low budget, to build a website.
Fortunately, there are plenty of website builders to choose from. You can find an extensive list of website builders, along with detailed reviews, in a recent article on Website Setup, which is a site for people struggling to set up their first websites.
Website building is the perfect solution for individuals, small businesses or start-up owners such as the following:
- Small business owners
- Travel and tourism
- online products
- And so on…
- Once you have your website set up, you’re ready to take the next steps to develop your digital marketing strategy: Implement perfect SEO (Search Engine Optimization) by keyword research and building links.
- Create attractive content and use content marketing to attract potential clients as well as satisfy Google for ranking purposes.
- Consider email marketing to share the content you have created on your website.
- Use social media marketing to boost your start-up’s online presence and increase traffic to your website.
- Analyse your results to determine where you are seeing success — and make changes in the areas where you are not.