Website Analysis – Key Aspect of Website Optimization
Business organizations or firms or many of the institutions keep websites of their own. Websites give an extra grade to an organization or it can be considered as another level of marketing. Webmasters are trying to get high rank in the organic search by optimizing their websites. Website analysis can be considered as a good practice for optimizing the sites. So many factors we have to consider while analyzing the sites. Analysis give a brief idea about a site. Site problems, its present level, Page ranking, Google visibility, Traffic Ranking, Keywords etc can be analyzed thoroughly through this process. So many online sites are available for website analysis. Many of them suggest some solutions for rectifying problems. Thus one can make their site SEO friendly too.
Here there are some sites for analyzing your site.
- Seobook.com It is a leading SEO website, founded by Aaron Wall. This site provides SEO training programs which includes tools, videos etc. We can install SEO toolbar with Firefox extension using this site. This toolbar shows Google Page Rank, Links to Domain, Page links, Site age and many more.
- Moz.com Website that provides so many needful things for SEO’s. We can add SEO tools using this site. This site also provides a SEO toolbar called MozBar. Here we can view Page authority, Domain authority, social metrics for Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and so many other features. Using Open Site Explorer we can research about site’s backlinks, link building opportunities and so on.
- Semrush.com A search engine marketing tool. This is meant for analyzing a website. For this we have to give the URL of a site. While we enter the URL, it provides a domain overview which includes organic search, paid search, Backlinks, display advertising, top organic keywords, competitive positioning map etc.
- Alexa.com Specialized for providing traffic ranking. SEO traffic ranking is an important factor for making report. For this we should enter a site URL. It gives global ranking of the entered site and also ranks in India. Alexa ranking is the best traffic ranking measurement. It also provides Bounce rate, Daily page views per visitor, daily time on site, search traffic, related sites etc. We can make a detailed report about a site while going through this site.
- Woorank.com Website’s auditing can be done effectively with this site. Site auditing is an important part in website analysis. It can address various issues on our site and also identify opportunities to go ahead. It provides each and every details about a site including title, meta description, headings broken links, keywords, mobile friendliness, details about URL, Favicon, page size, load time and so on.
- Gtmetix.com This is meant for optimizing a site. It provides some recommendations for optimization. It analyzes site speed and gives suggestions to improve speed. Gtmetrix provides a detailed report on how our site loads and also detects where the bottlenecks are. It gives performance score, page details, so many recommendations for page speed and so on.
- Screaming Frog Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a website crawler. Basically used for quick website analysis. Analyses a site from SEO perspective. Download for free, but should have java enabled in our system. Find broken links, generate XML Sitemaps, discover duplicate contents are some of the features.
These are some of the site analyzing tools. Page Speed Insight is a product from Google developers to measure the the performance of a page for mobile devices and desktop devices. There are so many other website analysis tools also.
Make your site SEO friendly and get identified in the Organic Search. Then automatically traffic will increase. Website Analysis will be the first step for optimizing your site. TGI Technologies can help to develop your business. You can hire our service for Website designing, SEO and Digital marketing, Online Branding and any type business development services.